General Grabber UHP
- 4x4 Tyres
- Tyre Type:
The Grabber UHP features a silica tread compound for excellent handling and traction in both wet and dry conditions.
- Promotes even wear and extended tread life.
- Sustains an incredibly quiet, comfortable ride.
- Work well, good all rounder for my Freelander. 17/01/2014
- Tyres are fitted to a VW Touareg 3.0 V6. Grip, cornering, braking and noise levels in wet and dry conditions is extremely good, wear rate appears to be very good, tyre looks good, too. Highly recommended. 29/08/2012
- Haing only completed 1000miles in relitively normal conditions the initial feeling is that these are good tyres with little road noise and cut into standing water very well 03/01/2012
- Fantastic tyres - full set on my Discovery 2 and it feels so much smoother and excellent in the wet. These tyres are directional so should help in bad weather and they look the part as well. Obviously not full off road stuff but absolutely no problems pulling our caravan across the odd wet field. Can thoroughly recommend and will have the same again next time. 19/12/2011
- These are the best all round tyres for a 4x4 I have used to date. They give a smooth quiet and grippy ride in the dry and plenty of grip in the wet and snow. I'm on my third set to date and have still to find a better tyre. They last well too, 25k miles fitted to a VW Touareg when other premium summer tyres only give 15k. 23/10/2011
Choose your tyres
|Size||Tyre Variant||Fully Fitted Tyre Price|
|285/35 R22 W (106)||4 x 4 Tyre
|Tyre Label Information||
Looking for a different tyre?
If you’d like to search for another brand or type of tyre then use our Tyre Finder below;