Product description & features for Continental Cross Contact LX
- Asymmetric tread design effectively blends traction and handling.
- Precise steering response and straight road tracking.
- On road tread design, can be used for light off road.
- Offers good economy with a smooth ride.
- Low risk of aquaplaning and better wet grip.
The CrossContact LX is Continental Tyre's premium Highway All-Season tyre engineered to help sport utility vehicles and light duty pickup trucks for motorway use, as well as in light off-road conditions. The CrossContact LX was developed for comfort and resistance to hydroplaning with enhanced driving characteristics with traction in year-round conditions, even in light snow.