Based in Hanover, Germany, Continental A.G monopolizes the fourth place on the international tyre market, with more than forty plants and testing tracks all over the world. The company focuses more than half of its personnel on the tyre business, creating them to fit all kind of vehicle, no matter the size, the shape or the speed capacity. Innovation and safety are the fundamental elements that define this brand, who signed in 2002 an agreement with one of its competitors, Bridgestone, in order to boost the research and development of run flat tyres.
Collaboration with some of the most prestigious constructers, such as Daimler-Benz and Porsche, gave Continental the opportunity of winning several speed world records in the Grand Prix racings. An enormous prize list, in more than a century of activity, that makes Continental a very prolific corporation.
To find about more about this brand please visit Continental Tyres.
- 4x4 Contact
- This tyre provides continuous high performance and is fitted as original equipment to a number of 4x4 and SUV vehicles.
- 4x4 Sport Contact
- The Continental's Street/Sport Summer tyre designed for powerful four wheel drive vehicles - a tyre designed for four wheel drive road performance.
- Contact CT22
- The Continental CT 22 is an ideal tyre for family motoring vehicles.
- Continental Eco Contact 5
Designed for drivers who cover higher mileage but also provides lower CO2 emissions and improved fuel consumption. Redesigned sidewall leads to improved rolling resistance.
- A tyre developed for modern cars and light trucks.
- Cross Contact AT
- Thanks to the open outer shoulder Continental Cross Contact AT provides good handling and braking properties even on easy terrain.
- Cross Contact LX
- The CrossContact LX is Continental Tyre's premium Highway All-Season tyre.
- Cross Contact UHP
- The Continental Cross Contact UHP is a summer tyre specifically designed for high performance, fast 4x4 vehicles.
- Cross Contact Winter
- Eco Contact 3
- A perfect tyre for smaller to mid-sized vehicles which are getting less and less attention as car makers move onto bigger rim sizes.