Find your tyres
Save on Motorcycle Tyres Online
Welcome to the Blackcircles.com mail order Motorbike tyre site. We have thousands of motorcycle tyres in stock, all of which have been priced against the market to ensure you the most competitive quote possible. We have backed this up with our sophisticated logistics system that means we can express deliver to your door anywhere in the UK. Click here to view our motorbike tyre range.
As a team we work hard every day to deliver great value coupled with the high standards of customer service you expect as a paying customer. Quite literally we do go the extra mile to ensure your total satisfaction. Try us, you will not be disappointed.
We really value your feedback, so if you have any suggestions on how we can improve any aspect of our motorbike tyre service, please email me directly.
Managing Director and Founder
Latest Tyre News:
- 27th January 2015:
- Motorbikes – Riding During Winter - With another cold spell possibly on its way later this week, we thought that a run down on some top tips on riding during winter weather was in order. Combatting the Cold Freezing temperatures are more dangerous for a biker...
- 7th April 14:
- Motorbike Tyre Launch: Michelin Pilot Road 4- This month Michelin launched their latest motorbike tyre, the Michelin Pilot Road 4. Michelin hope that the introduction of the Michelin Pilot Road 4 will further strengthen their status in the Sport Touring Radial market
- 19th February 14:
- Top 5 Tyre Safety Checks for Motorbikes - I don’t want to tempt fate, but it seems as though the time of year when the motorcycle can be brought out from its winter hibernation is almost upon us.
- 22nd January 14:
- Up For Auction: Pope’s Harley-Davidson - Forget the Popemobile, here comes your opportunity to own a Holy Roller. On the 6th of February a Harley-Davidson, previously owned by Pope Francis, is set to be sold at auction with the proceeds going to charity.
- 27th December 13:
- Ceat launches first H-rated motorcycle tyre - Coinciding with the launch of the new Indian action film, Dhoom3 — which features a high percentage of motorcycle action — Indian tyre manufacturer Ceat has introduced a new range of tyres.
- Read more motorbike news articles