Through their uncompromising pursuit of excellence Toyo Tires have become one of the world's leading tyre producers, selling products in 80 countries.
Toyo's goal has always been to produce high quality tyres that offer outstanding road holding in all conditions, at all speeds with the minimum amount of noise and the maximum amount of life.
In the UK, Toyo Tires have a range of tyres to fit anything from a supermini to a juggernaut and their Ultra-High Performance Proxes T1-R is fast becoming the tyre of choice for those looking to change their standard wheel/tyre package for a larger aftermarket option.
To find about more about this brand please visit Toyo Tyres.
- The Toyo 310 is a summer tyre with excellent performance and enhanced grip on dry surfaces.
- An economical tyre, the Toyo 330 performs highly in wet conditions.
- The Toyo 350 is a new entry level tyre developed specifically for small and medium sized cars.
- The H08 has been designed to meet the requirements for a wide variety of modern transport vehicles that frequently drive on the motorway.
- Open Country All Terrain
- Open Country A/T gives aggressive wet and snow traction with exceptional mileage for pickups, vans and sports utility vehicles.
- Open Country Highway Terrain
- The all season Highway Terrain grips the road securely, offers a quiet, comfortable ride and has a long tyre wear life.
- Open Country Winter Terrain
- The Open Country Winter Tyre is designed for SUVs. It was developed to drive safely and easily in winter and wet conditions.
- Proxes CF1
- With impressive resistance to tyre wear you can be assured the Proxes CF1 will deliver good value for money
- Proxes PX4
- High grip levels and low cabin noise, the Proxes 4 balances this with long life and accomplished wet weather grip.
- Proxes Street Terrain
- With most off-roaders never venturing off road and preferring to sport a set of sexy aftermarket alloys, The Proxes S/T offers the high-speed rated solution.