Vredestein Baden B.V was established in Enschede, Holland just after World War Two ended. Known primarily for their impressive grip on snow-covered roads and aggressiveness on dry roads, Vredestein tyres are placed fourth in European consumers’ preferences.
In 1999 Vredestein launched their latest tyre to date – the Sportrac – which was instantly met with good reviews and featured on the front cover of many specialized magazines.
To find about more about this brand please visit Vredestein Tyres.
Don't see what you are looking for? Let our expert team help find you the best solution and deal. Either call us on 0845 620 2000.
- The Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta has very good steering and handling characteristics, with an innovative design.
- Snowtrac 3
- The Snowtrac 3 is a very safe tyre in snow and ice, with self-cleaning properties.
- Sprint Classic
- The Vredestein Sprint Classic is a vintage tyre designed for motoring enthusiasts.
- Sprint Classic (White Side Wall)
- The Vredestein Sprint Classic with white Sidewall is a classic looking tyre, built using today's advanced technology.