This American tyre producer is among the most respected veterans in the business. Founded not long after the end of the First World War in Akron, Ohio, General Tyre was the first manufacturer to think of introducing the “replacement tyre”.
In its long an industrious history there is no sector of the tyre market that the brand has not been a part of: from cars, to off-road, to trucks and bikes. A tyre that bears General Tyre’s mark is recognised as being reliable, strong and easy to handle.
On one of their most recent models, the AmeriTrac - which was particularly built for driving on America's highways - their engineers added special steel belts in order to increase its safety and stability.
To find about more about this brand please visit General Tyres.
- The All Terrain 2's computer optimised tread pattern enhances off-road and wet traction capabilities.
- Grabber HP
- The General HP offers fantastic levels of grip, road holding and steering response. They are also very quiet when used on the motorway.
- Grabber TR
- Developed for use on new cars and light trucks, The Grabber TR provides a versatile blend of ride quality, noise comfort, treadwear, handling and year-round traction, even in light snow.
- Grabber UHP
- The Grabber UHP features a silica tread compound for excellent handling and traction in both wet and dry conditions.
- The HTS’ impressive tread pattern ensures that this tyre can cope almost as well off the road as it does on it.