The Firestone Company was created at the beginning of the 20th century by one of the early characters of the tyre industry, Harvey Firestone. Over the next three quarters of a century, Firestone worked hard at becoming one of the leading tyre manafcturers in America and became the first constructor to sign an exclusive contract with Ford that meant their tyres were the original tyres mounted on Ford vehicles.
In 1988 the company had already won a strong reputation within the industry and merged with the Japanese giant Bridgestone. Designed to fit any size of vehicle, a Firestone tyre is known for its impressive gripping qualities, even in extremely wet conditions.
To find about more about this brand please visit Firestone Tyres.
- A tyre which caters for high loads and has a tread pattern that provides superior handling and stability, with excellent wet and dry traction.
- Developed for use on new cars and light trucks, these tyres provide a versatile blend of ride quality, noise comfort, treadwear, handling and year-round traction, even in light snow.
- The Firehawk F700 provides outstanding grip during braking, steering and acceleration, regardless of wet or dry conditions.
- Featuring increased tread block stiffness and rounder shape blocks and providing increased water draining reducing the risk of hydroplaning.
- The Firehawk SZ90 has a great-looking new tread pattern with a fresh, dynamic asymmetric design that provides a perfect balance between wet and dry performance.
- A touring tyre, giving superb comfort and a quiet drive for drivers of powerful new-generation saloons offering very good grip and braking in dry conditions.
- A tyre designed for drivers of family saloons and compacts who enjoy a peaceful and relaxing experience behind the wheel.
- The new Vanhawk is a tougher, more durable tyre, with long-lasting performance, especially suitable for modern vehicles operating in urban conditions