Bridgestone Tire Co., Ltd was founded back in 1931. Realising the future potential market of tyres for passenger cars and the international development of the business, founder Shojiro Ishibashi used an English translation of his surname to name the company.
As the automobile industry grew, Bridgestone expanded in kind to become Japan’s biggest tyre manufacturer. In 1988 they purchased The Firestone Tire & Rubber Company – an American manufacturer with a good reputation and its own distinct history.
This led to Bridgestone to becoming one of the world’s biggest tyre and rubber companies. They have since then created a global team dedicated to producing the highest levels of quality, service and technology.
To find about more about this brand please visit Bridgestone Tyres.
- A001 Weather Control
- The A001 Weather Control boasts superb performance in the wet with reduced risk of aquaplaning. With a special all-weather compound, it is a perfect choise for all year round use.
- The B250 tyre offers good balance to the vehicle and enhances the driver's driving experience.
- Bridgestone's B330 is a tyre designed for both wet and dry road conditions.
- The B340 is reliable and safe. Designed for use on hatchbacks and small saloon cars.
- Part of the B-Series, this tyre delivers a safe, reliable performance for smaller hatchbacks and saloon cars.
- The Bridgestone B381 steel belted radial is a "all season" tyre designed for family saloons.
- This tyre was designed for small to medium vehicles and offers a safe, quiet drive
- Designed for small to medium vehicles the B391 provides a high handling and braking performance on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Blizzak LM25
- The Bridgestone Blizzak LM-25 is a directional, studless winter tyre.
- D Sport HP
- The D-Sport H/P is designed to live up to the high performance standards of premium Sport Trucks or SUVs.