Yokohama W.Drive V902A product description & features
- Asymmetric tread design provides balance of performance on dry, wet and snow covered surfaces.
- Inner zone contains moderate stiffness blocks and effective grooves for traction on snow.
- Outer zone contains high stiffness blocks for dry cornering.
- Optimally aligned main straight grooves effectively drain snow, slush and water.
- W.drive compound provides optimum performance in various winter conditions.
- 3 straight groove design.
The Yokohama W. Drive V902A (Winter Tyre) are Car Tyres that are available to order online today. This tyre is classified as a winter tyre. The special compound in winter tyres allows them to remain softer in low temperatures - offering more grip, better braking and precise handling. This model has variants that are manufactured to contain run flat technology. This Yokohama model includes variants that are classified as reinforced (XL). This means that Yokohama has designed these tyres to be capable of supporting heavier loads. The W. Drive V902A (Winter Tyre) model comes in a variety of rim sizes ranging from 15 to 20 inch. The W. Drive V902A (Winter Tyre) model range has been officially tested and has a wet grip rating of C. The Yokohama W. Drive V902A (Winter Tyre) model has a fuel rating of F. This Yokohama model has noise ratings that range from a 72 to a 74. Yokohama tyres are famous for their UHP (ultra-high performance) line, used in official races. Purchase the right tyre for you today.