Pirelli is the fifth largest operator in the world in the tyre sector, and is the leader in “Premium” tyres, the high range segments with high technological content. Founded in 1872, today Pirelli counts 19 tyre industrial plants, in four continents, operating through a widespread sales network in over 160 countries around the world.
The Italian firm won the tender to supply tyres exclusively to the FIA Formula One World Championship from 2011-2013. In Pirelli’s on-going motorsport history, its Formula One adventure is the latest chapter. The leading Italian company has been involved in motorsport competitions for more than a century, with the epic Paris to Peking road race its first win in 1907.
To find about more about this brand please visit Pirelli Tyres.
- The P6000 provides excellent driving comfort, improved wet traction and sports handling
- P6000 Powergy
- The powergy provides high level of grip in acceleration, cornering and breaking, even in very wet conditions.
- An asymmetric design for “sports” driving with broad inner ribs optimising braking and deep grooves for great performance in the wet
- P7 Cinturato
Part of the Green Performance range from Pirelli, designed to provide improved fuel consumption and lower CO2 emissions.
- P7 Cinturato Blue
Low rolling resistance helps to reducte fuel consumption and harmful emissions.
- P7 Cinturato Seal Inside
- The Seal Inside version of the P7 Cinturato features technology allowing you to continue driving after a puncture without losing air pressure.
- Scorpion Ice & Snow
- Scorpion STR
- Exceptional cornering ability and ease of handling Outstanding wet grip. Dependable performance on light “all-terrain” and snow
- Scorpion Verde
- Scorpion Verde All Season
- Pirelli’s Green Performance 4x4 tyre that takes full advantage of the most modern resources, structures and tread patterns to guarantee savings.