Pirelli Scorpion Zero
- 4x4 Tyres
- Tyre Type:
- Tread Type:
at £123.89 each
Ultra high performance all-season tyre, with a striking tread pattern design and a top speed attitude. Designed for on road use, Scorpion Zero™ offers high speed comfort, low noise levels, precise handling and quick steering response. Its technical characteristics ensure maximum performance, safety and excellent traction
- Unique high performance tyre derived from the legendary P Zero™.
- High-speed comfort and precision handling.
- Low noise levels.
- Ultimate fitment for wider alloy wheels
- a few days after fitting the tyres we had a cold snap with 20cms of snow, followed by days of road ice. I was very impressed with the performance of these tyres on my Volvo XC90; in my opinion they have restored my faith in the vehicle as a winter car, after the poor driving experience with the Volvo-recommended Continentals which really are a summer and rain tyre. I'll be interested to see if I can reach the 40k miles on this set reported by another reviewer, compared with the usual 17k with the Continentals. So glad I made the change. 06/12/2010
- Best on / off road tyre for big shoguns and lasts for around 26k can not go wrong on the road and copes with mild off road tracks and not to bad on wet grass /light mud . 07/05/2010
- Had these tyres before and don't think you will get much better for a Discovery. 19/03/2010
Looking for a different tyre?
If you’d like to search for another brand or type of tyre then use our Tyre Finder below;