- Car Tyres
- Tyre Type:
- Tread Type:
Characterised by safety and integrity at high speed, the Pirelli Eufori@ Run Flat tyre lends itself to severe and mixed conditions, thanks to excellent grip characteristics whilst cornering. The comfort which is experienced through the steering column and driving compartment is excellent also throughout the natural wear of the tyre, which is homogeneous and regular. The Pirelli Euforia Run Flat is designed to run distances up to 80 km (50 miles) - at a maximum speed of 80 km/h (50 mph)* - with pressure values equivalent to zero.
- Runflat tyre.
- Designed to run at zero pressure - at a reduced speed over a limited range.
- Increased safety without compromising normal performance.
- Handling and comfort equivalent to any standard tyre.
- High aquaplaning threshold.
- Car (mini cooper S) feels excellent on freshly fitted tyres. A good branded tyre without spending a fortune 05/06/2010
- When worn, these tyres start to lose grip and 'whiteline' badly, but when new (as they are now) they're perfectly acceptable for 'normal' driving (fitted to BMW Mini Cooper S '03) and should last over 12k miles. Very happy with them, especially for the price from Blackcircles.com! :-) 10/11/2008
Choose your tyres
|Size||Tyre Variant||Fully Fitted Tyre Price|
|205/45 R17 V (84)||Car Tyre
|Tyre Label Information||
Looking for a different tyre?
If you’d like to search for another brand or type of tyre then use our Tyre Finder below;