- Car Tyres
- Tyre Type:
The Kumho's KH15 tyre features a non-directional tread pattern which gives excellent wet weather traction and reduces the risk of aquaplaning. Combining this with a silica tread compound that reduces fuel consumption and gives enhanced cornering and straight-line stability at all speeds the tyre has been designed to give excellent wet and dry handling without compromising on safety and comfort levels.
- Offers excellent wet and dry handling.
- No compromise on safety and comfort levels.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- A very good buy that is the 2nd lot of these tyres I bough from you 29/08/2011
- Excellent grip in all weather, and low road noise. Long lasting tread. Will definitely buy again. 26/08/2011
- The Kumho are a very good quality tyre at a budget price. They out perform a lot of their more expensive rivals as well. I have now bought several sets of Kumho and have always been very happy with them. So long as they keep there prices at this level then I'd happily continue to buy them. 07/09/2009
- Reasonable priced tyre, less tyre noise than previous tyre i had. 27/08/2009
- Ecellent value for money 20/03/2009
Choose your tyres
|Size||Tyre Variant||Fully Fitted Tyre Price|
|255/60 R18 H (108)||4 x 4 Tyre
|Tyre Label Information||
Looking for a different tyre?
If you’d like to search for another brand or type of tyre then use our Tyre Finder below;