Dunlop SP Sport 3000A
- Car Tyres
- Tyre Type:
SP Sport 3000 A is an asymmetric tyre for the new generation high performance cars. The unique two-in-one tread pattern across the width of the tyre makes it adaptable to different driving conditions. The open shoulder blocks help to draining the water rapidly and provide good aquaplaning resistance. The closed, wide, rigid shoulder blocks give precise handling and steering control on wet and dry surfaces. The block pattern of the tread helps to stabilise the tyre and in turn exposes more rubber to the road for enhanced grip.
- Asymmetric tread design provides good wet and dry handling.
- Provides low noise levels, as well as a comfortable ride.
- Original Equipment fitment on vehicles from Nissan, Renault and Toyota.
- This tyre is an executive tyre. Its designed to be quiet, efficient and safe from aquaplaning. Sometimes im left wanting for grip when pulling away but they a noticeably quieter than the pirellis on previously. 17/12/2008
- Great grip in wet and dry, smooth and quiet, great handling but have to replace front tyres as down to tread wear indicators with only 15k miles.... 29/05/2008
- Poor wear when fitted on front of Zafira - 10,000 miles & 1 tyre on wear blocks - would not buy again 11/03/2008
- Thesr tyres are really quiet compared to my original fitment 01/10/2007
- OEM tyre for my car. FWD Corolla Verso giving 36k on the front, 45k on the rear which I would suggest is good value for money. 13/08/2007
Choose your tyres
|Size||Tyre Variant||Fully Fitted Tyre Price|
|215/50 R17 V (91)||Car Tyre
|Tyre Label Information||
Looking for a different tyre?
If you’d like to search for another brand or type of tyre then use our Tyre Finder below;