Dunlop SP Sport 2000E
This tyre offers an exceptional performance in the wet. The SP Sport 2000 is a wonderful blend of quality and performance assurance.
£84.90 to £144.00
Fully fitted price - includes VAT, delivery, fitting, balancing and disposal of your old tyres.
- Car feels better to drive:
- Would buy again:
- Value for money:
- Overall rating:
- 14 Reviews
CHOOSE YOUR TYRE SIZE
- Exceptional reassurance in the wet.
- Comfort optimised casing construction.
- Quieter cabin and enhanced ride comfort.
- Quality and performance assurance.
Dunlop have used high-tech compound technology to produce the SP Sport 2000. This tyre offers an exceptional performance in the wet. By using an optimised casing construction on the tread pattern, driving comfort is greatly improved. The SP Sport 2000 is a wonderful blend of quality and performance assurance.
- excellent value for money 02/12/2009
- Good tyres - excellent grip in all weathers. 12/08/2009
- Mazda fit these tyres to new cars and you can tell why. The grip and ride are really good compared to other tyres of equal or greater cost. 09/06/2009
- What a great tyre, work well in the wet/ or dry, will order these again 25/02/2009
- 300 miles in and there's a lot more responsiveness in the steering, and a lot less ESP kicking in when setting off enthusiatically. 30/09/2008
Fully Fitted Price
- 225/50 R16 W (92)
- 230/55 R390 Z (95)