Looking for information on specific tyre brands? Well fantastic, you're on the right page.
Below you'll find a list of tyre manufacturers and within each of their pages a list of the tyres that they produce. Our resident tyre experts have written up impartial information for each tyre range, meaning any details you need to know are only a few clicks away.
- General Tire
- A tyre that wears this constructer's mark, recognized for the high quality of its all-season tires, is reliable, strong and easy to handle.
- Goodyear's commitment to development and technology has made them the first choice for many vehicle manufacturers.
- Hankook Tyre Co Ltd is currently the seventh largest – and one of the fastest growing – tyre manufacturers in the world.
- Klerber are often chosen as the original tyres put on models of renowned car brands such as Volkswagen, Opel, Peugeot, Renault and Suzuki
- Over the past 50 years Kumho Tires has thrived through a full range of business environments and has grown to be one of the world's top 10 tyre companies
- With more than one hundred awards in the Formula 1 races, Michelin is beyond any doubt one of the most praised and prized manufacturers in the world.
- Nexen Tyre has over 60 years of tradition as a respected leader within the tyre industry.
- For over a century the history of Pirelli has been built on high performance tyres, in which Pirelli is the world leader in both original equipment and the aftermarket.
Rockstone tyres, with their durability and comfort, offer drivers a big brand experience without costing the earth.
- Toyo Tires
- Toyo's tyres were declared best tyres eight years in a row, by the independent American suppliers, awards published in the "Tyre Review" magazine (USA).