Car Insurance Information
Blackcircles.com offer a comprehensive resource for car insurance information. With our understanding of the tyre industry we have been able to piece together insurance on each car we review.
Our car insurance resource covers the manufacturers displayed on the left hand menu.
Did you know that with some insurance policies, if you do not have your car serviced on a regular basis you can render your insurance policy null and void?
If this is something you are concered about, book yourself in for a car service today. The most popular car manufacturers that we service include:
- Audi Service
- BMW Service
- Citroen Service
- Fiat Service
- Ford Service
- Honda Service
- Mercedes Service
- Nissan Service
- Peugeot Service
- Renault Service
- Seat Service
- Skoda Service
- Suzuki Service
- Toyota Service
- Vauxhall Service
- VW Service
Live car insurance quote
We work very closely Confused.com who can offer a list of comparison policies for your vehicle - get your quote now.
Blackcircles.com is not registered with or authorised by the FSA and the site to which you are about to be directed is a third party site which is not controlled by Blackcircles.com
Cheap car insurance
At Blackcircles.com we specialise in tyres and car servicing. One of the great things about our industry is we have a wider understanding of differing costs associated with running your car, in particular the insurance of your car. The internet has allowed better visibility of car insurance premiums with drivers able to visit the insurance company websites and get a live online car insurance quote.
In recent years the cost of running a car has increased, with interest rates increasing making loan repayments higher creating a consumer requirement for lower car insurance premiums to offset the overall uplift in car running cost. In recent years more insurance companies have developed niche markets for their products.
For instance First Alternative caters specifically for the premium and high performance car owners. Direct Line are very strong in the family car market with Tesco car insurance particularly strong in the female car insurance market.
Some tips when shopping for car insurance:
- Always shop around, dont go for the first car insurance policy you are offered.
- Check your policy every 6 months to see whether a better car insurance deal is available now.
- When applying for your car insurance policy, don't lie.
- Try not to make unnecessary claims. Even if you think that you cant afford to cover the cost of damage you may have received, get a quote anyway. It could cost you less in the long run.
- Get a dummy quote when you are considering buying the car in question. That way if the car insurance policy is too expensive you won't waste time shopping around.
- Keep your eyes open for free car insurance offers. Some companies offer introductory 12 month's free car insurance to get you through the door.
- If you can arrange for your car to be kept in a garage or secure area it could significantly bring down you car insurance premium.
- Check for the extras with each car insurance policy you check. Some will give you free cover on windscreen damage/replacement.
At Blackcircles.com we only partner with the best. As a consequence we have established a partnerships Confused.com. CLICK HERE FOR AN INSURANCE QUOTE