Established in 1917, Yokohama is the oldest tyre manufacturer in Japan.
Producing over 50 million units each year, Yokohama is an acknowledged leader in high performance tyres. Fitted as original equipment to some of the world's leading car manufacturers including Audi, Lexus, Mercedes, Nissan, Porsche, Toyota, VW and many more.
To find about more about this brand please visit Yokohama Tyres.
- Geolandar G902
Mitsubishi have approved the Yokohama Geolandar G902 as thanks to exceeded performance, handling and safety requirements set out during the development of the vehicle.
- Geolandar G91A
- Toyota approved this tyre as original equipment fitment as a result of YOKOHAMA’s outstanding performance during testing and development.
- Geolandar G95A HT/S
The Geolandar G95A HT/S Yokohama tyre has been designed, tested and tuned to the specific requirements set out by Subaru, to give you the best possible driving experience.
- Geolandar H/T G056
- Geolandar H/T-S G051
- Designed to provide outstanding handling, superior comfort and long mileage, the Geolandar H/T-S offers you the enjoyment and safety that you thought might never come
- Geolandar I/T G071 (Winter Tyre)
- Zig-zag centre grooves disperse snow while edge improves traction on ice.
- Geolandar SUV G055
- The Yokohama Geolander SUV G055 has been designed for Compact SUVs providing passenger car like performance.
- Parada Spec 2
- The Parada's massive tread blocks they are specifically designed to maximise grip by putting more rubber where it's need most- on the road
- Parada Spec X
- Yokohama's Parada Spec-X is specifically designed for modern 4x4's and SUVs
- RY818 Delivery Star
- Well balanced van/commercial vehicle tyre. Offering long mileage and durability. Ideal for city use has a high resistance against sidewall cuts and scuffing