Uniroyal Rainsport 2
The Rain Sport 2 has been designed with a V-tread pattern and a new 3D structure to improve performance in the wet and braking distances.
Fully fitted price - includes VAT, delivery, fitting, balancing and disposal of your old tyres.
- Car feels better to drive:
- Would buy again:
- Value for money:
- Overall rating:
- 27 Reviews
CHOOSE YOUR TYRE SIZE
- Reduced braking distances and improved aquaplaning resistance.
- Excellent grip in both wet and dry conditions.
- Innovative design to improve handling and safety.
The Rainsport 2’s V-tread pattern efficiently improves water dispersal, but also has a new 3D structure designed to wick the water away, improving grip and resistance to aquaplaning. Braking distances are shortened – on wet and dry roads. In dry conditions, the curved V-shaped tread bars ensure an even pressure distribution with excellent contact with the road. In the rain, the new rubber compound enables the RainSport 2 to easily key into the road's surface. This tyre also has VAIs (Visual Alignment Indicator) to make sure you spot any uneven wear at an early stage.
- Very good tyres. Easily the equal of pilot sport 3's on my remapped facia vRS. Excellent grip wet or dry and progressive at the limit. Slightly soft sidewalls but cured with slightly increased pressures. Good wear characteristics too. Will buy again or their successor especially at the great blackcircles price. 5/5. 21/04/2015
- Good in the dry, great in the wet. Soft tyre wall, so +2 psi over standard to compensate. I'd definitely buy again. 12/04/2015
- No comment just a great tyre, sold the car before we could get to review them in detail have used the brand before and never let me down. 25/07/2013
- Great grip in the wet and dry on my Honda Prelude 2.2 vtec, would definitely recommend theses tyres. 07/07/2013
- Amazing tyres in wet conditions, can safely say i have never aquaplained in a year of use. Will be buying these tyres again. 02/05/2013
Fully Fitted Price
- 195/45 R14 V (77)