Uniroyal Rainsport 2
The Rain Sport 2 has been designed with a V-tread pattern and a new 3D structure to improve performance in the wet and braking distances.
Fully Fitted Price
- Car feels better to drive:
- Would buy again:
- Value for money:
- Overall rating:
- 26 Reviews
CHOOSE YOUR TYRE SIZE
- Reduced braking distances and improved aquaplaning resistance.
- Excellent grip in both wet and dry conditions.
- Innovative design to improve handling and safety.
The Rainsport 2’s V-tread pattern efficiently improves water dispersal, but also has a new 3D structure designed to wick the water away, improving grip and resistance to aquaplaning. Braking distances are shortened – on wet and dry roads. In dry conditions, the curved V-shaped tread bars ensure an even pressure distribution with excellent contact with the road. In the rain, the new rubber compound enables the RainSport 2 to easily key into the road's surface. This tyre also has VAIs (Visual Alignment Indicator) to make sure you spot any uneven wear at an early stage.
- Good in the dry, great in the wet. Soft tyre wall, so +2 psi over standard to compensate. I'd definitely buy again. 12/04/2015
- No comment just a great tyre, sold the car before we could get to review them in detail have used the brand before and never let me down. 25/07/2013
- Great grip in the wet and dry on my Honda Prelude 2.2 vtec, would definitely recommend theses tyres. 07/07/2013
- Amazing tyres in wet conditions, can safely say i have never aquaplained in a year of use. Will be buying these tyres again. 02/05/2013
- So much quieter than the Bridgestones they replaced - they transformed my VW EOS. Blackcirces were helpful and the local fitter did a good job, so much so I'm going to use them to service my car in future. 10/02/2013
Fully Fitted Price
- 195/45 R14 V (77)