Uniroyal Rainsport 2
- Car Tyres
- Tyre Type:
- Tread Type:
The Rainsport 2’s V-tread pattern efficiently improves water dispersal, but also has a new 3D structure designed to wick the water away, improving grip and resistance to aquaplaning. Braking distances are shortened – on wet and dry roads. In dry conditions, the curved V-shaped tread bars ensure an even pressure distribution with excellent contact with the road. In the rain, the new rubber compound enables the RainSport 2 to easily key into the road's surface. This tyre also has VAIs (Visual Alignment Indicator) to make sure you spot any uneven wear at an early stage.
- Reduced braking distances and improved aquaplaning resistance.
- Excellent grip in both wet and dry conditions.
- Innovative design to improve handling and safety.
- No comment just a great tyre, sold the car before we could get to review them in detail have used the brand before and never let me down. 25/07/2013
- Great grip in the wet and dry on my Honda Prelude 2.2 vtec, would definitely recommend theses tyres. 07/07/2013
- Amazing tyres in wet conditions, can safely say i have never aquaplained in a year of use. Will be buying these tyres again. 02/05/2013
- So much quieter than the Bridgestones they replaced - they transformed my VW EOS. Blackcirces were helpful and the local fitter did a good job, so much so I'm going to use them to service my car in future. 10/02/2013
- Excellent handling in the wet and dry. Have them on my focus (205/55/16) would recommend and use again. 15/12/2012
Choose your tyres
|Size||Tyre Variant||Fully Fitted Tyre Price|
|235/40 R18 Y (95)||Car Tyre
|Tyre Label Information||
Looking for a different tyre?
If you’d like to search for another brand or type of tyre then use our Tyre Finder below;