Tyres: All Leading Brands at Low Prices
If you want the best tyres at the most competitive price, as well as intuitive advice and a crack team of experts that will look after you at every stage of your order, then look no further.
5 Reasons to be a Blackcircles.com customer
- Fantastic Choice - huge range including all leading brands
- Pay Less - we love to beat the high street prices
- Leading Customer Service - we look after every customer at every step of the way
- Convenience - choose from over 1,700 UK fitting centres
- Tesco Clubcard Points - the only UK tyre retailer to offer Clubcard Points on tyres
Making the right choice for your car
We know that every motorist has their own unique driving style, so we recommend that when you buy a new tyre for your vehicle that you consider how it performs in the following criteria:
- Wet and dry grip
- Road noise
- Performance in various weather conditions
Today's Motoring News from Blackcircles.com
- 31st July 2014:
- Michelin Energy Saver +: Tyre of the week - This week, the Blackcircles.com Tyre of the Week is the Michelin Energy Saver +. Michelin used the original Michelin Energy Saver tyre as the basis for the Michelin Energy Saver+. They worked hard to further improve the orginal tyre’s core strengths...
- 30th July 2014:
- The Use of Nano Technology in Tyres - According to a report from The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Nanotechnology and Tyres: Greening Industry and Transport which was published recently...
- 28th July 2014:
- The Technology Making Tyres Safer, More Effective and Greener - The emergence of Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) is an exciting area of the tyre industry. Since November 2012 all new vehicles produced have been required by law to be fitted with TPMS.