MOT voucher valid for 12 months from registration
Have you received your unique reference number by email?
Great, next all you need to do is register the code within 7 days of receipt.
You can register your unique reference number online by clicking here.
The MOT Offer Certificate you will receive after registration is valid for the next 12 months. So all you need to do next is book your MOT within this timeframe.
Once your car passes, simply send a copy of your MOT receipt within 28 days of the test and you will receive the cost of your MOT back via a bank transfer (minus the £5).
Leaving you with a nice windfall to spend any way you want!
If you have any further questions or require any further assistance please email email@example.com
Q: Is this offer still live?
A: No, this offer has ended. However, if you placed a qualifying order before 5pm on the 31/5/13 - and your tyres have not yet been fitted – you will receive your unique reference number after fitment.
Q: When booking my MOT, do I need to go to a specific garage?
A: No, you can get your MOT done at any official testing centre
Q: How long do I have to book my car in for a MOT?
A: After registering the unique reference code, the MOT for £5 cashback voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of registration
Q: Why has the offer ended?
A: There was a limited number of MOT for £5 vouchers available – all of which have been allocated.
1. The offer is available for purchases of Qualifying Tyres from 2nd April 2013, with final purchase date of 2nd July 2013 subject to availability this may close prior to 2nd July 2013.
2. Internet access is required to participate in this offer.
3. This offer is open to residents of the UK, CI and IoM over the age of 17 years, excluding Blackcircles employees, their immediate families or anyone connected professionally with the promotion. To qualify for this promotion you must spend a minimum of £100.00 on a purchase of either Goodyear, Dunlop, Continental, Michelin, Yokohama & Kumho tyre(s) (Qualifying Tyres) during the promotional period outlined in point 1, or Pirelli, Bridgestone, Hankook & Falken tyres purchased between the 26th April 2013 & 2nd July 2013.
4. A promotional code will be emailed to you 1 working day after your fitting has been completed or delivery has been received.
5. You must redeem the promotional code at the promotional site www.rewardprocessing.com/blackcircles within 7 days of receipt, by completing the online registration details including your bank details and printing out the resulting certificate. Once you have redeemed this code you will be provided with a MOT Offer Certificate which entitles you to claim back the value of your next MOT less £5.00, providing your MOT is carried out before the close date shown on your certificate by a VOSA approved MOT test centre. The MOT offer certificate is valid for 12 months from the date of registration.
6. Within 28 days of purchasing your MOT you must send the below information to the promotional address Blackcircles MOT for £5 Promotion, PO Box 3, Diss, Norfolk, IP98 1HH
a. Promotion MOT Offer Certificate
b. A Copy** of your invoice/receipt from Blackcircles showing the purchase of Qualifying Tyres
c. A Copy** of your invoice/receipt from when you purchased your MOT - this must be from a VOSA approved MOT test centre
** Please do not send original documents as they will not be returned to you under any circumstances.
7. Within 28 days of a valid claim being received you will receive the value of your MOT less £5.00 via a bank transfer using details provided upon registration.
8. This offer is limited to two claims per address only.
9. Blackcircles cannot accept responsibility for claims lost, damaged or delayed in the post. We highly advise you to send claims via recorded delivery, as proof of postage is not classed as proof of receipt.
10. Blackcircles cannot be held responsible for the cost of any re-tests, repairs or work associated to the MOT, the refund is for the test value only.
11. Personal information provided by you to the site will be used in accordance with the laws enforced under the Data Protection Act 1998.
12. Blackcircles does not warrant that use of or access to the registration site will be uninterrupted by error or virus free nor shall it or its licensors have any liability for damaged caused by hostile software which may affect or infect your computer equipment or property as a result of browsing on this site.
13. Promoter: Blackcircles.com Promotions Ltd, 16 Charlotte Square, Edinburgh, EH2 4DF (please do not send claims to this address)
14. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion including, but not restricted to, Tesco Clubcard points and discount codes.