Through their uncompromising pursuit of excellence Toyo Tires have become one of the world's leading tyre producers, selling products in 80 countries.
Toyo's goal has always been to produce high quality tyres that offer outstanding road holding in all conditions, at all speeds with the minimum amount of noise and the maximum amount of life.
In the UK, Toyo Tires have a range of tyres to fit anything from a supermini to a juggernaut and their Ultra-High Performance Proxes T1-R is fast becoming the tyre of choice for those looking to change their standard wheel/tyre package for a larger aftermarket option.
To find about more about this brand please visit Toyo Tyres.
- Proxes CF1
- With impressive resistance to tyre wear you can be assured the Proxes CF1 will deliver good value for money
- Proxes CF2
- The Toyo Proxes CF2 is a tyre which provides you with high levels of safety, durability and comfort.
- Proxes CF2 SUV
- The Toyo Proxes CF2 SUV is a 4x4 tyre designed to provide motorists with a efficient, safe and high peforming tyre.
- Proxes PX4
- High grip levels and low cabin noise, the Proxes 4 balances this with long life and accomplished wet weather grip.
- Proxes R35
- Proxes Street Terrain
- With most off-roaders never venturing off road and preferring to sport a set of sexy aftermarket alloys, The Proxes S/T offers the high-speed rated solution.
- Proxes T1 AO
- The Proxes T1 AO is a high performance car tyre, designed to meet the demands sports cars owners, looking for first rate handling in both wet and dry conditions.
- Proxes T1-R
- Boasting a unique performance compound and tread pattern, the T1-R surpasses all previous benchmarks in wet and dry handling.
- Proxes T1-Sport
- The Toyo Proxes T1 Sport tyre has been developed to deal with the unique driving conditions of Europe and compliments the handling requirements of the world's most prestigious vehicles.
- The Toyo R37 is 4x4 tyre chosen as Original Equipment on the Mitsubishi Outlander.