Falken is a Japanese tyre manufacturer that made an impressive entry into the industry with their debut tyre. From the very beginning Falken has always tried to help shape the future of the tyre with many innovating designs. Most recently they created a new system that monitors the tread depth of a tyre and warns the driver it reaches a dangerous level.
Falken joined the Nurburgring 24 hour race for the first time in a bid to show off their European flagship tyre – the FK45. With outstanding wet performance the tyre has so far earned a good reputation from most to the major European magazines.
To find about more about this brand please visit Falken Tyres.
- Sincera SN832 Ecorun
- The Falken Sincera SN832 Ecorun has been designed with improved fuel efficiency and increased wet performance in mind.
- Wildpeak AT01
- Open tread design of shoulder ensures that water and sediment is displaced effectively in all types of weather in on and off road conditions.
- Ziex Street Terrain Z01
- The Falken Ziex Street Terrain Z01 is designed for sports utility vehicles
- Ziex ZE 912
- An asymmetric performance tyre designed to offer drivers increased traction and improved handling performance.
- Ziex ZE-914 Ecorun
- The Ziex ZE-914 Ecorun provides motorists with a sporty performance and covers the demands of dry handling and wet grip