When John Boyd Dunlop – a Scottish veterinarian - created the first pneumatic tyre back in 1888, he was simply trying to improve the performance and comfort of his son’s bicycle. The tyre succeeded in its goals and gave John Boyd Dunlop the foundations to start a company that would later be known as “Dunlop Tyres”.
From its humble, yet highly innovative beginnings, Dunlop has grown to be one of the world’s top tyre brands known the world over - a reputation that the company has always taken very seriously and works tirelessly to maintain.
Even though Dunlop Tyres merged with the American giant Goodyear in 1999, it still keeps intact its own essential values and features.
To find about more about this brand please visit Dunlop Tyres.
- Grandtrek ST20 RHD
- The Grandtrek ST20 is an Original Equipment all-season tyre. It has been developed for new cars, SUVs and light trucks.
- Grandtrek ST30
- All-season tyre with an asymmetric tread pattern, chosen as original equipment on the 2007 HONDA CR-V, this tyre delivers outstanding handling all year round.
- Grandtrek ST8000
- Ultra high performance all-season SUV tyre.
- Grandtrek TG28
- Toyota, Nissan and Vauxhall, the world's major manufacturers of 4x4s, have all opted for the Grandtrek TG28 as Original Equipment.
- Grandtrek TG30
- A new type of four block pattern, providing excellent performance both on and off-road.
- Grandtrek TG32R
- This outstanding tyre has been specifically developed to complement the lifestyle, image and dynamics of the Toyota RAV4.
- Grandtrek TG35
- Designed for the latest generation of 4x4s.
- Grandtrek TG4 LR
- The Grandtrek TG4 LR has well balanced blocks and sipes which provide lower noise levels as well as the high levels of comfort.
- Grandtrek Touring A/S
- Progressive cornering force with excellent grip in all conditions.
- SP LT 30
- The SPLT30 is a a perfect balance of endurance, performance and comfort.