Bridgestone Tire Co., Ltd was founded back in 1931. Realising the future potential market of tyres for passenger cars and the international development of the business, founder Shojiro Ishibashi used an English translation of his surname to name the company.
As the automobile industry grew, Bridgestone expanded in kind to become Japan’s biggest tyre manufacturer. In 1988 they purchased The Firestone Tire & Rubber Company – an American manufacturer with a good reputation and its own distinct history.
This led to Bridgestone to becoming one of the world’s biggest tyre and rubber companies. They have since then created a global team dedicated to producing the highest levels of quality, service and technology.
To find about more about this brand please visit Bridgestone Tyres.
- For use with commercial vehicles.
- The Potenza RE030 was developed to provide good traction along with responsive handling.
- The Potenza RE040 has been designed with many of the world's best performance coupes in mind.
- Bridgestone Potenza RE050 is an ultra high performance tyre designed with the pleasure of driving in mind.
- Bridgestone Potenza RE050A is an ultra high performance tyre designed for passenger cars.
- Potenza RE070 tyres have been chosen as original equipment on the ultra-high performance Subaru Impreza WRX-STi.
- Making use of technology from Formula One, the RE080 boasts good response and control.
- Potenza RE 88 is an all season tyre from Bridgestone.
- The S01 is developed for use on new cars and light trucks.
- The S02 is a high performance tyre with excellent traction in both the wet and dry conditions.