Bridgestone Tire Co., Ltd was founded back in 1931. Realising the future potential market of tyres for passenger cars and the international development of the business, founder Shojiro Ishibashi used an English translation of his surname to name the company.
As the automobile industry grew, Bridgestone expanded in kind to become Japan’s biggest tyre manufacturer. In 1988 they purchased The Firestone Tire & Rubber Company – an American manufacturer with a good reputation and its own distinct history.
This led to Bridgestone to becoming one of the world’s biggest tyre and rubber companies. They have since then created a global team dedicated to producing the highest levels of quality, service and technology.
To find about more about this brand please visit Bridgestone Tyres.
- Potenza S001
- The Bridgestone S001 redefines the Potenza series with a Formula 1 precision handling Ultra High Performance tyre which offers outstanding grip in the wet and dry conditions.
- Potenza S02
- This performance tyre has excellent traction in both the wet and dry.
- The R294 features outstanding resistance to irregular wear, resulting in long tread life.
- The R410 tyre has been designed to reduce rolling resistance to improve fuel efficiency.
- The R630 features an advanced tread design, giving it outstanding control in wet conditions.
- For use with commercial vehicles.
- The Potenza RE030 was developed to provide good traction along with responsive handling.
- The Potenza RE040 has been designed with many of the world's best performance coupes in mind.
- Bridgestone Potenza RE050 is an ultra high performance tyre designed with the pleasure of driving in mind.
- Bridgestone Potenza RE050A is an ultra high performance tyre designed for passenger cars.