Bridgestone Tire Co., Ltd was founded back in 1931. Realising the future potential market of tyres for passenger cars and the international development of the business, founder Shojiro Ishibashi used an English translation of his surname to name the company.
As the automobile industry grew, Bridgestone expanded in kind to become Japan’s biggest tyre manufacturer. In 1988 they purchased The Firestone Tire & Rubber Company – an American manufacturer with a good reputation and its own distinct history.
This led to Bridgestone to becoming one of the world’s biggest tyre and rubber companies. They have since then created a global team dedicated to producing the highest levels of quality, service and technology.
To find about more about this brand please visit Bridgestone Tyres.
- The D688 is designed for motorway use on recreational vehicles.
- Bridgestone Dueler Highway Terrain D689 is a tyre designed for motorway use, with fantastic grip on both wet and dry roads.
- This D693 is an all-terrain tyre that offers excellent handling and performance under all conditions
- The Dueler A/T D694 is set to become the bench-mark in 4WD tyres.
- The Bridgestone Dueler Highway Terrain 840 is a tyre for demanding drivers who want to maximise driving comfort.
The Bridgestone DriveGuard is a run flat tyre designed to keep you moving in the event of a puncture for up to 50 miles (at up to 50mph).
- Dueler A/T 693 II
- Dueler H/L 33
- Dueler H/L 400
- The Dueler D400 is designed to provide a quiet and comfortable ride for on-road drivers who want to get the most of their vehicles.
- Dueler H/P 92A