Bridgestone Tire Co., Ltd was founded back in 1931. Realising the future potential market of tyres for passenger cars and the international development of the business, founder Shojiro Ishibashi used an English translation of his surname to name the company.
As the automobile industry grew, Bridgestone expanded in kind to become Japan’s biggest tyre manufacturer. In 1988 they purchased The Firestone Tire & Rubber Company – an American manufacturer with a good reputation and its own distinct history.
This led to Bridgestone to becoming one of the world’s biggest tyre and rubber companies. They have since then created a global team dedicated to producing the highest levels of quality, service and technology.
To find about more about this brand please visit Bridgestone Tyres.
- Blizzak LM-20 (Winter Tyre)
- The Blizzark LM-20 provides a well-balanced all round performance on snow, ice, wet and dry.
- Blizzak LM-22 (Winter Tyre)
- The Blizzak LM-22 is a uni-directional, studless winter tyre developed for high-performance vehicles.
- Blizzak LM25
- The Bridgestone Blizzak LM-25 is a directional, studless winter tyre.
- Blizzak LM-30 (Winter Tyre)
Winter tyre offering superb performance on snow and ice. Silica tread increases braking performance and grip in winter conditions.
- Blizzak LM-32 (Winter Tyre)
Winter tyre offering excellent grip on snow. Superb braking performance in winter conditions.
- Blizzak LM-35 (Winter Tyre)
Winter performance tyre offering superb handling on both snow and ice. Shoulder blocks improve handling in dry and wet conditions.
- With advanced DONUTS tyre technology, the D680 performs exceptional wet braking, handling and has reduced noise levels.
- The D683 offers excellent handling on wet and dry roads.
- Bridgestone Dueler Highway Terrain D684 is an all season light truck tyre specially designed for experiencing comfortable travel on motorways.
- Developed for use on new cars and light trucks