Order any eligible Yokohama tyres from Blackcircles.com between 30/07/2017 and 28/08/2017 and be automatically entered to win a VIP weekend away to London.
Yokohama London Trip Competition Terms & Conditions
1. To be eligible for entry into the competition a customer must have purchased Yokohama tyres from Blackcircles.com between 30/07/17 and 28/08/17
2. The competition prize is for 1 x VIP experience for 2 people in London. This includes 1 night in luxury hotel accommodation, fine dining experience for 2 at either Five Fields or Gaucho Sloane restaurants (in the form of a £125 voucher), travel costs to and from London (train ticket from closest to home station to London return), travel within London (underground/Public transport travel card) and 2 x general admission tickets to watch Chelsea at Stamford Bridge from a number of selected games.
3. Any customers buying fully fitted Yokohama tyres within the campaign will receive an automatic entry into the prize draw.
4. The winners will be drawn on the shortly after competition end and contacted directly. Should Blackcircles.com be unable to contact a winner within 3 days or should a winner be unable to accept their prize, the Blackcircles.com reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
5. Names of winners will be posted on the Blackcircles.com Facebook page and tweeted by Blackcircles.
6. The prizes are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
7. Winners will be drawn from eligible and fulfilled orders - selected as random.
8. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK excluding Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland residents, aged 18 years or over, except employees of Yokohama, Blackcircles.com, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
9. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the claimant agrees to abide by these rules.
10. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of the Promoter.
11. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.