Terms and Conditions
1. To be eligible for entry into the competition a customer must purchase Michelin, Goodyear, Dunlop, Bridgestone, Avon, Yokohama, Kumho or Taurus tyres from Blackcircles.com between 29/08/18 and 30/09/18.
2. The competition prize is £870 worth of Tesco Fuel Vouchers.
3. Year supply of fuel calculated as 7,800 miles (a) – 52.2 mpg (b) = 149 gallons @ £5.84 per gallon (c) = £870
a. Average mileage in UK - https://www.racfoundation.org/motoring-faqs/mobility#a24
b. Average MPG in UK - https://www.racfoundation.org/motoring-faqs/environment#a22
c. Average cost of fuel - http://www.theaa.com/driving-advice/driving-costs/fuel-prices
4. Any customers buying eligible tyres (as mentioned above) within the campaign will receive an automatic entry into the prize draw.
5. The winners will be drawn on the week commencing 08/10/17 and contacted directly. Should Blackcircles.com be unable to contact a winner within 3 days or should a winner be unable to accept their prize, the Blackcircles.com reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
6. Names of winners will be posted on the Blackcircles.com Facebook page and tweeted by Blackcircles.com
7. The prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
8. Winners will be drawn from eligible and fulfilled orders - selected as random.
9. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK excluding Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland residents, aged 18 years or over, except employees of eligible brands, Blackcircles.com, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
10. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the claimant agrees to abide by these rules.
11. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of the Promoter.
12. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.