Blackcircles.com is committed to delivering top quality products that perform at the highest level. To demonstrate our belief in this quality, all tyres bought on Blackcircles.com now come with a Lifetime Guarantee, free of charge!
Regardless of whether you are buying a tyre for your car, van, 4x4 or SUV we’ve got you covered with our Lifetime Guarantee.
The Lifetime Guarantee will cover you in the very unlikely event that your tyre develops a fault due to the manufacturing process or materials used*
- Blackcircles.com will provide a replacement tyre where a tyre demonstrates a defect due to the manufacturing process or the materials used in the tyre’s construction.
- Blackcircles.com Lifetime Guarantee covers car, van, 4x4 and SUV tyres sold by Blackcircles.com.
- Blackcircles.com Lifetime Guarantee covers Fully Fitted and Mail Order tyre purchases.
Please note: this guarantee does not affect your statutory rights. Tyre replacements and/or credit will be calculated based on the amount of tread depth remaining at the time the claim is assessed by a Blackcircles.com fitting partner.
How to make a claim
In the unlikely event of a claim being required, please contact our team of tyre experts via the email address [email protected].
Our colleagues will look to resolve your claim in a timely manner by taking you through the process and arranging for the tyres to be assessed under the terms of the lifetime guarantee*
On completion of the tyre assessment, a member of the Blackcircles.com team will be in touch to confirm any appropriate credit due.
The level of credit due to you will be based upon the level of tread depth your tyre had left at the time of the fault. The following credit scale shows the amount of credit you could be entitled to:
||A new tyre - the same model as your current tyre - will be provided free of charge
|5mm - 5.99mm
||A new tyre - the same model as your current tyre - will be provided with a 80% discount applied (based on the Blackcircles.com price at the time of the original purchase)
|3mm - 4.99mm
||A new tyre - the same model as your current tyre - will be provided with a 60% discount applied (based on the Blackcircles.com price at the time of the original purchase)
|1.6mm - 2.99mm
||A new tyre - the same model as your current tyre - will be provided with a 40% discount applied (based on the Blackcircles.com price at the time of the the original purchase)
Tyres claimed under the Lifetime Guarantee should be retained for inspection and stored in an appropriate location until a courier collection can be organised. In the event a tyre cannot be inspected this may impact being able to claim under the guarantee.
Lifetime Guarantee Exclusions
- Accidental damage - for example punctures caused by objects, bulges as result of kerbing, etc.**
- Damage caused through the fitting or removal of the tyre itself***
- Failure to look after tyres appropriately:
- Failure to maintain correct tyre pressures
- Exceeding appropriate loads defined by the vehicle manufacturer
- Towing recommended loads defined by the vehicle manufacturer through use of a trailer / caravan
- Uncorrected balancing or tracking issues
- Inappropriate use through:
- Use of the tyre for unsuitable means
- Use of defective / unsuitable wheels
- Use of tyres where specification (in any area) is incorrect for the vehicle
- Use of tyres on a vehicle where specialized tyres are required
- Damage caused as a result of vehicle defect or issue
- Damage caused as a direct result of the use of snow chains, incorrectly used inflation devices, or the result of contact with materials or fluids
- Damage as the result of competition use
- Acts of vandalism / theft
- Fire damage / acts of God
- Guarantee is only applicable to tyres purchased directly through Blackcircles.com.
- Guarantee is only applicable to sales of tyres for Car, Van, 4X4 and SUV and excludes sales of tyres for Motorbike and Truck.
* (subject to exlusions listed)
**Inclusive but not an exhaustive list of accidental damage scenarios.
***If damage should occur where the tyre is fitted or removed by a Blackcircles.com fitter as part of a fully fitted service, this will be dealt with under the normal Blackcircles.com cover.