Annual test of safety, roadworthiness and exhaust emissions
This garage is a VOSA approved MOT test centre.
The main parts of a vehicle tested during a MOT test include:
- Lighting Equipment
- Steering (including suspension)
- Tyres and wheels
- Exhaust system & emissions
- Fuel system
- Driver’s view of the road
- Windscreen wipers and washers
- All the mirrors
- Registration plates and Vehicle Identification Number
Official information about the MOT test can be found on the gov.uk website.
Payment for MOT tests are payable to the garage direct on the day of your appointment.