Product description & features
- Designed to seal punctures in the main tread of the tyre using a viscous layer located inside the tread.
- Larger contact area, thanks to Macro-block design, of outside shoulder that can adapt to the road surface - provides improved grip and cornering.
- Black Chili technology leads to shorter braking distances in both wet and dry conditions. Short-chain polymers in the compound react when braking to provide optimum energy absorption from which the heat reduces braking distances.
- Reduced rolling resistance leads to improved mileage and lower fuel consumption.
- Improved tyre performance in key areas over Conti SportContact 3 – wet & dry braking, handling, wear and rolling resistance.
- Not designed to be driven when flat or under inflated or as a permanent puncture repair.
The Continental Sport Contact 5 ContiSeal is an ultra high performance car tyre, featuring Continental's ContiSeal technology.
Continental have constructed the Sport Contact 5 ContiSeal with a supple ‘macro-block’ design - this works to increases the total contact area between the tyre and road surface for added grip when cornering. This results in superb grip and stability when cornering.
ContiSeal technology the risk of a tyre blow out, with punctures of up to 5mm in diameter being sealed instantly from inside the tyre.