YOKOHAMA in MotorsportYOKOHAMA has a long tradition and commitment to Motorsport
YOKOHAMA supports numerous events with its know-how and Tyre technology and is always looking at ways of improving its products to create high performance Tyres that consistently make champions in the race course and provide environmentally friendly and safe Tyres that are appreciated by everyone on and off the road.
Whether its in the World Touring Car Championship – WTCC, endurance racing in Le Mans, Intercontinental Rally Challenge – IRC, single seater racing in Formula 3 Grand Prix Macau, or the FIA Formula 2, YOKOHAMA and its range of ADVAN Tyres can provide the control Tyre for World Championships and International top level Motorsport competitions.
YOKOHAMA is also well known for the use of its environmental orange oil technology in the production of its Tyres making them more ecological and providing an amazing fuel saving performance in its range of BluEarth and Motorsport Tyres.
YOKOHAMA is one of the leading Tyre manufacturers in the world and is Official Tyre supplier for:
- FIA World Touring Car Championship (WTCC) – since 2006
- European Touring Car Cup (ETCC) – since 2005
- Intercontinental Rally Challenge (IRC) – since 2007
- Scandinavian Touring Car Championship (STCC) – since 2010
- Russian Touring Car Championship (RTCC) – since 2006
- Chinese Touring Car Championship (CTCC) – since 2010
- Irish Touring Car Championship (ITCC) – new for 2012
- International Formula 3 Grand Prix Macau – since 1983
- ATS German Formula 3 – until 2005 and since 2007
- FIA Formula 2 Championship – new for 2012
- Japanese Formula 3 – since 2011
- ADAC GT Masters new for 2012