Established in 1917, Yokohama is the oldest tyre manufacturer in Japan.
Producing over 50 million units each year, Yokohama is an acknowledged leader in high performance tyres. Fitted as original equipment to some of the world's leading car manufacturers including Audi, Lexus, Mercedes, Nissan, Porsche, Toyota, VW and many more.
To find about more about this brand please visit Yokohama Tyres.
- RY818 Delivery Star
- Well balanced van/commercial vehicle tyre. Offering long mileage and durability. Ideal for city use has a high resistance against sidewall cuts and scuffing
- Sure footed and sports car orientated - S Drive tyres give drivers the confidence to gain the very best from their cars
- Honda have approved the Yokohama S71A as original equipment fitment as a result of YOKOHAMA’s outstanding performance during testing and development.
- Super Van Y355
The Yokohama Super Van Y355 tyres have been designed, tested and tuned to the specific requirements set out by Suzuki, to give you the best possible driving experience.
- W.Drive V902A
- The Yokohama W.Drive V902A is an asymmetric winter with a tread specially designed to provide efficient dispersal of snow, slush and water.
- W.Drive V902B
- The Yokohama W.Drive V902B is an asymmetric winter tyre designed for superb performance in winter conditions
- W.Drive V903
- Yokohama's W.Drive V903 is a directional winter tyre, providing excellent performance in both snow and slush.
- W.Drive V905 (Winter Tyre)
- W.Drive WY01
The Yokohama W.Drive WY01 is a commericial winter tyre offering improved performance in winter conditions.