Established in 1917, Yokohama is the oldest tyre manufacturer in Japan.
Producing over 50 million units each year, Yokohama is an acknowledged leader in high performance tyres. Fitted as original equipment to some of the world's leading car manufacturers including Audi, Lexus, Mercedes, Nissan, Porsche, Toyota, VW and many more.
To find about more about this brand please visit Yokohama Tyres.
- Advan Sport V103S Zero Pressure System
- Flagship tyre of the ADVAN series. A superior sports tyre with ultra high-speed capabilities (over 300 km/h*) for super cars.
- Advan Sport V105
- Advan Sport V105 S
The Latest YOKOHAMA technology blends sport and comfort - offering excellent wet weather performance.
- Advan Sport V105+
- Approved by Mercedes as original equipment option for the SL-Class as a result of YOKOHAMA’s outstanding performance during testing and development.
- Advan ST V802
- Specifically engineered for the new generation of ultra high performance SUVs. These new tyres add a fresh dimension to SUV performance, boosting both high-speed capability and driving pleasure.
- Advan Winter V902 (Winter Tyre)
- Asymmetric winter tyre designed for superb performance in winter conditions.
- Aspec A348R
- These original equipment YOKOHAMA tyres have been designed, tested and tuned to the specific requirements set out by Toyota to give you the best possible driving experience.
- Aspec A349A
- These original equipment YOKOHAMA tyres have been designed, tested and tuned to the specific requirements set out by Chrysler, Dodge, Mitsubishi and Subaru to give you the best possible driving experience.
- AVS dB E70B
- This Toyota approved original equipment YOKOHAMA tyre has exceeded all performance, handling and safety requirements set out during the development of the vehicle.
- AVS dB E70D
- Honda and Toyota have approved this tyre as original equipment fitment as a result of YOKOHAMA’s outstanding performance during testing and development.