Toyo R888 2G
- High Performance Tyres
- Tyre Type:
Slick performance in a road legal package. The most sophisticated track day tyre that, even after a race-day deluge can be relied upon to safely get you home on normal roads. The medium hard compound provides an incredible balance of tenacious grip, way beyond a normal road tyre and reassuring wet weather traction. Covering many sizes from 13-19”
- Slick performance.
- Tenacious grip.
- Reassuring wet weather traction
- Excellent tyres in the dry. Preferred the T1-Rs in the (very) wet. 08/10/2009
- Good trackday tyre. Seems to have more grip than the Yokohamas i had on before. Will buy again 24/08/2009
- Wasn't expecting such an improvement over my previous tyre choice. Massive grip from a road legal tyre. Hard to just keep them for the track after road testing. Definately for dry weather use. 29/09/2008
- Cracking tyre, the best i have ever owned. With some heat they carry on gripping and gripping. Defo the best tyre money can buy. 30/04/2008
- I use Toyo R888's on my Westfield Sport 2000 sports car. They are the perfect tyre for dry track use and road legal so you can drive home on them. The grip generated by these tyres in dry conditions is truly amazing, they inspire confidence and must be worth 2 seconds a lap alone. They wear quickly as you might expect but its a small price to pay for the performance level. 11/03/2008
Choose your tyres
|Size||Tyre Variant||Fully Fitted Tyre Price|
Looking for a different tyre?
If you’d like to search for another brand or type of tyre then use our Tyre Finder below;