Pirelli is the fifth largest operator in the world in the tyre sector, and is the leader in “Premium” tyres, the high range segments with high technological content. Founded in 1872, today Pirelli counts 19 tyre industrial plants, in four continents, operating through a widespread sales network in over 160 countries around the world.
The Italian firm won the tender to supply tyres exclusively to the FIA Formula One World Championship from 2011-2013. In Pirelli’s on-going motorsport history, its Formula One adventure is the latest chapter. The leading Italian company has been involved in motorsport competitions for more than a century, with the epic Paris to Peking road race its first win in 1907.
To find about more about this brand please visit Pirelli Tyres.
- Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico
- A tyre born to complement the most powerful light trucks and SUVs, increasing safety margins, whilst enhancing driving pleasure
- Winter 210 Snowcontrol Serie II (Winter Tyre)
- A “green performance” winter tyre for city and compact cars.
- Winter 240 Sottozero (Winter Tyre)
- The Winter 240 Sottozero is designed by Pirelli to allow sporty and high powered saloons to exploit the best of their characteristics.
- Winter 240 Sottozero Serie II (Winter Tyre)
- Designed to offer superb traction in winter conditions. Offers superb performance in both dry and wet conditions.
- Winter Sottozero 3 (Winter Tyre)
- Dedicated to high-end premium vehicles. The best winter performance in all winter condition.