Pirelli is the fifth largest operator in the world in the tyre sector, and is the leader in “Premium” tyres, the high range segments with high technological content. Founded in 1872, today Pirelli counts 19 tyre industrial plants, in four continents, operating through a widespread sales network in over 160 countries around the world.
The Italian firm won the tender to supply tyres exclusively to the FIA Formula One World Championship from 2011-2013. In Pirelli’s on-going motorsport history, its Formula One adventure is the latest chapter. The leading Italian company has been involved in motorsport competitions for more than a century, with the epic Paris to Peking road race its first win in 1907.
To find about more about this brand please visit Pirelli Tyres.
- P Zero Rosso Direzionale
- A comfortable and quiet ultra-high performance tyre. Precise wet and dry handling with a high resistance to aquaplaning
- P Zero Silver
The P Zero Silver combines top performance for everyday use with excellent wet and dry handling.
- P1 Cinturato
Secure handling in dry and wet conditions with improved mileage and low rolling resistance.
- P1 Cinturato Verde
Safety in both wet and dry conditions. Lower fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- A perfectly symmetrical and compact tread pattern with ow rolling resistance and reduced fuel consumption
- P4 Cinturato
- The Pirelli P4 Cinturato is part of Pirelli's new Green Cinturato flagship range of tyres which are Energy Efficient as well as offering a high mileage with lower noise emissions.
- The wide ribs with curved grooves offer better traction and braking and optimum stability and control
- P6 Cinturato
- The Pirelli P6 Cinturato is part of Pirelli's new Green Cinturato flagship range of tyres which are Energy Efficient as well as offering a high mileage with lower noise emissions.
- The P6000 provides excellent driving comfort, improved wet traction and sports handling
- P6000 Powergy
- The powergy provides high level of grip in acceleration, cornering and breaking, even in very wet conditions.