Michelin Pilot Exalto PE2
- Car Tyres
- Tyre Type:
Michelin's Pilot Exalto PE2 is an entry level ultra high Performance summer tyre designed to raise both the status and performance of small sporty cars that use low profile-sized tyres. Inspired by Michelin's World Rally Championship (WRC) tyre design and architecture the tyre has been developed to provide crisp and responsive handling in both wet and dry conditions combined with superb steering response.
- Superb steering response.
- Outstanding street performance in wet and dry conditions.
- The design and architecture of the tyre has been developed to provide crisp and responsive handling.
- Amazing tyres! 11/02/2012
- Good grip and wear rate on a MK2 16V Golf. 02/08/2011
- These tyres seem to be hard to get hold of now which is a pity as wet or dry they grip! 23K on fronts from a FWD C4, not bad. 05/07/2011
- These are excellent for the Ford Puma. It feels even more 'alive to drive' and up on its toes, with no loss of control, braking or cornering ability. 22/11/2010
- superb handling in the wet; dry are phenomenal. Only bested by the Pilot Sport 3 24/08/2010
Looking for a different tyre?
If you’d like to search for another brand or type of tyre then use our Tyre Finder below;