Michelin Energy Saver
- Car Tyres
- Tyre Type:
An extremely fuel-efficient passenger car tyre developed for the drivers of hybrid and fuel-efficient passenger cars the Energy 3A offers the best grip in its class on wet or dry roads due to an asymmetric tread pattern and textured spines. The tyre features Michelin’s EnergySaver Construction combined with a unique silica-based tread rubber that helps improve engine fuel efficiency by keeping the tyre cooler. This compound is moulded into a symmetric design that features siped, independent tread blocks to combine predictable handling, no compromise stopping performance and traction without trading fuel efficiency.
- An extremely fuel-efficient passenger car tyre.
- The best grip in its class on wet or dry roads due to an asymmetric tread pattern and textured spines.
- These tyres were the same as originally fitted so unable to objectively compare against any others. Using the same upon the vehicle for 12 years & covering 198,000 kilometers the majority on substandard Spanish roads they were trouble free with only 3 full sets in the 12 years. A great service. 06/10/2013
- Satisfied so far with these tyres, seem to be giving better mileage than other makes on my Honda Jazz 08/08/2012
- Great tyres, gained a couple of MPG, and much better grip compared to other LRR tyres. 06/05/2012
- I have used these tyres before on a Vauxhall Vectra and an older Skoda Octavia. Good tyres in dry and wet and last much longer than other makes of tyre. 08/04/2012
- Quieter at speed, wet grip very good, not seen much change in fuel economy compared to Bridgestone, waiting on longevity performance 27/01/2012
Looking for a different tyre?
If you’d like to search for another brand or type of tyre then use our Tyre Finder below;