Kumho Tyres was started in 1960 and has grown into the leading tyre company in Korea. Kumho Tyres is part of a much larger group of companies that includes an international airline and Construction Company.
Their factories in Korea, China and Vietnam annually produce just under 60 million tyres that are then sold in around 180 countries. To ensure the continued development of their products, Kumho Tyres have numerous research centres located throughout the world.
At the current time they are an official sponsor of Manchester United Football Club and are the original tyres mounted on a car models from Chevrolet, Chrysler, Hyundai, Kia, Mercedes Benz, Mitsubishi, Smart, Ssangyong and Volkswagen.
To find about more about this brand please visit Kumho Tyres.
- A tyre designed to offer a harmonious balance of noise comfort, ride comfort and handling performance, along with dry, wet and year-round traction, even in light snow.
- It has been developed to provide a unique blend of ride comfort, noise qualities and responsive handling while providing very good traction on wet and dry roads.
- This tyre is well known for its well balanced performance – designed specifically for higher power saloons and estates.
- The Ecsta STX KL12 is Kumho’s flagship SUV tyre, which provides excellent performance to the driver under all conditions. The directional tread design and rubber compound maximize stability in both wet and dry conditions.
- Designed for light trucks, this radial tyre has been developed for drivers looking for an Off-Road geared tyre that offers exceptional traction while maintaining a quality ride on-road.
- Designed for On/Off-Road All-Terrain light trucks, Kumho have developed this tyre for the drivers of jeeps, pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles.
- KW 7400 Winter
A studless winter tyre, the KW7400 is aimed more for smaller cars, specifically Fiat, Renault, Peugeot and Hyundais
- PorTran KC53
- Power Grip KC11 Winter
As the name suggests, Kumho has designed this tyre with grip in mind.
- Road Venture APT KL51
High levels of stability and ride comfort. Excellent grip and braking in both wet and dry conditions.