Kumho Tyres was started in 1960 and has grown into the leading tyre company in Korea. Kumho Tyres is part of a much larger group of companies that includes an international airline and Construction Company.
Their factories in Korea, China and Vietnam annually produce just under 60 million tyres that are then sold in around 180 countries. To ensure the continued development of their products, Kumho Tyres have numerous research centres located throughout the world.
At the current time they are an official sponsor of Manchester United Football Club and are the original tyres mounted on a car models from Chevrolet, Chrysler, Hyundai, Kia, Mercedes Benz, Mitsubishi, Smart, Ssangyong and Volkswagen.
To find about more about this brand please visit Kumho Tyres.
- The Kumho KC15 is a winter tyre for designed for us on SUVs. The tyre provides superb performance on snow and ice covered roads.
- The KH11 was developed to provide a unique blend of ride comfort, noise qualities and responsive handling while providing very good traction on wet and dry roads.
- Developed for use on new cars and light trucks, this tyres provide a versatile blend of ride quality, noise comfort, treadwear, handling and year-round traction, even in light snow.
- he KH15 tyre has been designed to give excellent wet and dry handling without compromising on safety and comfort levels. It features a non-directional tread pattern reducing the risk of aquaplaning and silica tread compound reducing fuel consumption.
- A tyre designed to offer a harmonious balance of noise comfort, ride comfort and handling performance, along with dry, wet and year-round traction, even in light snow.
- It has been developed to provide a unique blend of ride comfort, noise qualities and responsive handling while providing very good traction on wet and dry roads.
- This tyre is well known for its well balanced performance – designed specifically for higher power saloons and estates.
- The Ecsta STX KL12 is Kumho’s flagship SUV tyre, which provides excellent performance to the driver under all conditions. The directional tread design and rubber compound maximize stability in both wet and dry conditions.
- Designed for light trucks, this radial tyre has been developed for drivers looking for an Off-Road geared tyre that offers exceptional traction while maintaining a quality ride on-road.
- Designed for On/Off-Road All-Terrain light trucks, Kumho have developed this tyre for the drivers of jeeps, pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles.