Kumho Tyres was started in 1960 and has grown into the leading tyre company in Korea. Kumho Tyres is part of a much larger group of companies that includes an international airline and Construction Company.
Their factories in Korea, China and Vietnam annually produce just under 60 million tyres that are then sold in around 180 countries. To ensure the continued development of their products, Kumho Tyres have numerous research centres located throughout the world.
At the current time they are an official sponsor of Manchester United Football Club and are the original tyres mounted on a car models from Chevrolet, Chrysler, Hyundai, Kia, Mercedes Benz, Mitsubishi, Smart, Ssangyong and Volkswagen.
To find about more about this brand please visit Kumho Tyres.
- Ecsta SPT KU31
- Offering excellent mileage, durability, and performance, this tyres "silica tread pattern" lends itself to maximum grip and traction even in wet conditions.
- Ecsta V70A
- Original Equipment tyre for the Mini Cooper Works GP2 in size 215/40R17 83W.
- Ecsta X3 KL17
- I'Zen KW23 Winter
An elegant looking winter tyre with innovative silica-based compound which improves grip and handling at lower temperatures.
- I'Zen KW27 Winter
The I’Zen KW27 is a winter tyre designed for high performance cars and generally comes equipped with a rim protector.
- I'Zen XW KW17 Winter
Similar to the KH17 and KH11 (both summer tyres), the KW17 boasts some impressive features.
- The Kumho KC15 is a winter tyre for designed for us on SUVs. The tyre provides superb performance on snow and ice covered roads.
- The KH11 was developed to provide a unique blend of ride comfort, noise qualities and responsive handling while providing very good traction on wet and dry roads.
- Developed for use on new cars and light trucks, this tyres provide a versatile blend of ride quality, noise comfort, treadwear, handling and year-round traction, even in light snow.
- he KH15 tyre has been designed to give excellent wet and dry handling without compromising on safety and comfort levels. It features a non-directional tread pattern reducing the risk of aquaplaning and silica tread compound reducing fuel consumption.