Falken is a Japanese tyre manufacturer that made an impressive entry into the industry with their debut tyre. From the very beginning Falken has always tried to help shape the future of the tyre with many innovating designs. Most recently they created a new system that monitors the tread depth of a tyre and warns the driver it reaches a dangerous level.
Falken joined the Nurburgring 24 hour race for the first time in a bid to show off their European flagship tyre – the FK45. With outstanding wet performance the tyre has so far earned a good reputation from most to the major European magazines.
To find about more about this brand please visit Falken Tyres.
- Azenis FK-453
Three wide grooves deflect water to increase aquaplaning resistance. Integrated offset sipes disperse water more effectively leading to improved wet handling.
- Azenis FK-453CC
Performance tyre designed for SUV’s. Three wide grooves deflect water to increase aquaplaning resistance.
- Azenis FK510
- FK 07E
- The Falken FK-07E is a sporty option designed for the Mini
- FK 452
- The Falken FK-452 is a directional tyre for high-performance passenger cars.
- Land Air All Terrain
- The Falken Land Air All Terrain is a light truck tyre specially designed for the 4x4 market.
- Land Air T110
- The Falken Land Air T110 is a tyre specially designed for high-performance 4x4 and sporty sport utility vehicles.
- The Falken R51 is designed for commercial light trucks.
- Sincera SN 807
- The Falken SN-807 is a tyre specifically designed for smaller cars
- Sincera SN 828
- The Falken SN-828 is a tyre specially designed for smaller cars.