When John Boyd Dunlop – a Scottish veterinarian - created the first pneumatic tyre back in 1888, he was simply trying to improve the performance and comfort of his son’s bicycle. The tyre succeeded in its goals and gave John Boyd Dunlop the foundations to start a company that would later be known as “Dunlop Tyres”.
From its humble, yet highly innovative beginnings, Dunlop has grown to be one of the world’s top tyre brands known the world over - a reputation that the company has always taken very seriously and works tirelessly to maintain.
Even though Dunlop Tyres merged with the American giant Goodyear in 1999, it still keeps intact its own essential values and features.
To find about more about this brand please visit Dunlop Tyres.
- SP SportMaxx RT
- Sp StreetResponse
- Designed for urban compact cars offering superb dry handling
- SP Winter Response 2 (Winter Tyre)
- SP Winter Sport M3
- The Dunlop SP30 offers superb braking and acceleration performance with excellent manoeuvrability and comfort.
- SP44 Weathermaster
- This pattern does not exist in the standard Dunlop Range but exists, in specific sizes to support vehicle original equipment fitments.
- Sport BluResponse
- Sport Fast Response
- Steering precision - Improved wet grip, rolling resistance & mileage.
- StreetResponse 2
- This successor to the Street Response boasts enhanced grip for improved braking and a newly designed footprint which helps to cut through surface water more efficiently - reducing the risk of aquaplaning.