When John Boyd Dunlop – a Scottish veterinarian - created the first pneumatic tyre back in 1888, he was simply trying to improve the performance and comfort of his son’s bicycle. The tyre succeeded in its goals and gave John Boyd Dunlop the foundations to start a company that would later be known as “Dunlop Tyres”.
From its humble, yet highly innovative beginnings, Dunlop has grown to be one of the world’s top tyre brands known the world over - a reputation that the company has always taken very seriously and works tirelessly to maintain.
Even though Dunlop Tyres merged with the American giant Goodyear in 1999, it still keeps intact its own essential values and features.
To find about more about this brand please visit Dunlop Tyres.
- SP Sport 9000A
- The SP Sport 9000 boasts "HydroMax" hydroplaning resistance capabilities in standing water. It is designed for the drivers of sports cars, coupes and sedans.
- SP Sport FastResponse RHD
- SP Sport Maxx A RHD
- SP Sport Maxx is a high performance summer tyre designed specifically for sports car, coupes and sedans.
- SP Sport Maxx GT
- Ideal for specialist ultra high performance vehicles.
- SP Sport Maxx Race
Asymmetric tread design provides excellent dry performance with track day capabilities. Ultimate grip and braking thanks to motorsport derived compound.
- SP Sport Maxx TT
- Extreme driving precision thanks to Dunlop's Kevlar & Touch Technology.
- SP SportMaxx
- SP Sport Maxx delivers top class performance on both wet and dry surfaces
- SP SportMaxx RT
- Sp StreetResponse
- Designed for urban compact cars offering superb dry handling
- SP Winter Response 2 (Winter Tyre)