Continental Premium Contact 2
- Car Tyres
- Tyre Type:
at £118.04 each
The Continental Premium Contact 2 is a tyre designed for luxury and mid-range passenger cars. With improved performance and advanced safety, the tyre has a new '3D groove' tread pattern. The innovative tread pattern offers impressive braking performance in both wet and dry conditions. Resistance to aquaplaning is bettered by its perfectly angled grooves and sipes. The increased contact patch helps in even tread wear and provides greater stability to the vehicle.
- Optimum aquaplaning protection.
- Shorter braking distances.
- Excellent cornering stability.
- Improved driving stability and braking performance.
- Great tyre 05/09/2013
- Excellent tyre at a great price. Improved handling in a variety of driving condition. Superior to originals fitted when car bought new from mercedes. 24/08/2013
- Although these tyres wear quickly (18,000 miles) and are more expensive compared to hard rubber tyres, their performance is second to none, especially in the wet. You get what you pay for I guess. 01/02/2013
- Excellent tyres for the money, my car now sticks to the road like glue and I feel much more confident driving in the wet, ice and snow. I would definitely buy these tyres again and the delivery was quick and on time. 28/02/2012
- I liked these a lot, I only got about 20,000 miles before needing to replace them but I drive pretty hard and fast, they definitely reduced in grip as the tread wore down, the last few thousands of miles were noticeably different. Excellent in the rain though. 16/02/2012
Looking for a different tyre?
If you’d like to search for another brand or type of tyre then use our Tyre Finder below;