Continental Premium Contact 2
- Car Tyres
- Tyre Type:
at £118.04 each
The Continental Premium Contact 2 is a tyre designed for luxury and mid-range passenger cars. With improved performance and advanced safety, the tyre has a new '3D groove' tread pattern. The innovative tread pattern offers impressive braking performance in both wet and dry conditions. Resistance to aquaplaning is bettered by its perfectly angled grooves and sipes. The increased contact patch helps in even tread wear and provides greater stability to the vehicle.
- Optimum aquaplaning protection.
- Shorter braking distances.
- Excellent cornering stability.
- Improved driving stability and braking performance.
- Good Grip! Would Buy again! 03/03/2014
- Excellent grip, but a wee bit pricey. Nice to get over 20000 miles on a tyre again though. 29/01/2014
- Great tyre 05/09/2013
- Excellent tyre at a great price. Improved handling in a variety of driving condition. Superior to originals fitted when car bought new from mercedes. 24/08/2013
- Although these tyres wear quickly (18,000 miles) and are more expensive compared to hard rubber tyres, their performance is second to none, especially in the wet. You get what you pay for I guess. 01/02/2013
Looking for a different tyre?
If you’d like to search for another brand or type of tyre then use our Tyre Finder below;