Bridgestone Tire Co., Ltd was founded back in 1931. Realising the future potential market of tyres for passenger cars and the international development of the business, founder Shojiro Ishibashi used an English translation of his surname to name the company.
As the automobile industry grew, Bridgestone expanded in kind to become Japan’s biggest tyre manufacturer. In 1988 they purchased The Firestone Tire & Rubber Company – an American manufacturer with a good reputation and its own distinct history.
This led to Bridgestone to becoming one of the world’s biggest tyre and rubber companies. They have since then created a global team dedicated to producing the highest levels of quality, service and technology.
To find about more about this brand please visit Bridgestone Tyres.
- The ER31 is quiet and stable, even at high speeds.
- Developed for use on new cars and light trucks.
- A tyre which provides high-level balanced performance and outstanding wet grip for the executive motorist.
- Potenza Adrenalin RE002
This tyre provides high speed stability and sporty handling to vehicles. The tread patten helps to increase resistance to aquaplaning.
- Potenza RE031
- The Potenza RE031 incorporates sports performance with ride comfort. Original equipment (OE) on the Lexus RX330.
- Potenza RE050A1
- Bridgestone's Potenza RE050A1 is a high performance summer tyre designed to combine responsive handling with strong traction on both wet and dry road surfaces.
- Potenza S001
- The Bridgestone S001 redefines the Potenza series with a Formula 1 precision handling Ultra High Performance tyre which offers outstanding grip in the wet and dry conditions.
- Potenza S02
- This performance tyre has excellent traction in both the wet and dry.
- The R294 features outstanding resistance to irregular wear, resulting in long tread life.
- The R410 tyre has been designed to reduce rolling resistance to improve fuel efficiency.