Bridgestone Tire Co., Ltd was founded back in 1931. Realising the future potential market of tyres for passenger cars and the international development of the business, founder Shojiro Ishibashi used an English translation of his surname to name the company.
As the automobile industry grew, Bridgestone expanded in kind to become Japan’s biggest tyre manufacturer. In 1988 they purchased The Firestone Tire & Rubber Company – an American manufacturer with a good reputation and its own distinct history.
This led to Bridgestone to becoming one of the world’s biggest tyre and rubber companies. They have since then created a global team dedicated to producing the highest levels of quality, service and technology.
To find about more about this brand please visit Bridgestone Tyres.
- Dueler H/T 686
- Duravis R623
- The R623 features a tread compound formulated to provide directional control in wet conditions.
- Duravis R660
- The Bridgestone Duravis R660 is a van tyre designed for use on large vans and medium to heavy good vehicles.
- Ecopia EP001S
The Ecopia EP001S is the flagship product of the Ecopia range. Provides vehicles with excellent performance in wet conditions.
- Ecopia EP150
Designed with the reduction of a car's carbon footprint in mind, the ECOPIA achieves a perfect synergy between safety and environmental performance.
Through careful design and contruction, the ECOPIA’s compound reduces the rolling resistance without comprimising stability, traction or handling. All this leads to improved mileage, lower emissions and a smooth, efficient ride.
- Turanza EL42 tyres are designed to provide complete control without compromising comfort.
- The Turanza ER30 is best suited to luxury vehicles. The ER30 tyre is designed to offer both a smooth and quiet driving experience.
- The Bridgestone Turanza ER300 is a tyre for high performance vehicles and boasts fantastic wet grip ability.
- ER30 is a solid tyre well adapted for summer use.
- The ER31 is quiet and stable, even at high speeds.